Description

Non-affiliated, Non-lengthy, Non-articles about Transformers

Sunday 11 January 2015

3rd Party Season 3 Decepticon Fun


Just some fun pictures with Mastermind Creations R-01C Continuum Terminus Hexatron and Feral Rex, Unique Toys O-01 Ordin Troll and O-02 Ordin Alberich, and last but not least, MP-21 Bumblebee!


Bumblebee versus Sixshot






Come to the (3Party S3 Decepticon) Dark Side


Join us...

...or die


Payback



No Bees were harmed in the making of this production.



All the best
Maz







2 comments:

  1. You made up some fun pics there Maz!

    I don't have any 3rd party figures myself as that's not the direction I'm taking my collection in, but Hexatron certainly has some nice detail and poses quite nicely.....compared to Sixshot anyway. (I only have the reissue of him and have not opened the box).

    MP Bumble is looking soooo good to! Haven't opened mine yet either......I need to see a doctor for my OCD issue of MISB.

    What's the next 3rd party figure you have you eyes on?

    Keep on collecting,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude!

      I was dead against 3rd party just a year and a half ago.. Heroic Decepticon switched me on that with Quakewave. All downhill from there. Scoria is one of the best things I've ever owned.

      Next I guess in 3P is MMC's 6th Feralcon member "Felisaber" or FansToys' G1 toy colours Slag "Scoria". Before then, more Masterpiece.

      And speaking of MP, Bumblebee is the best of the bunch, Do not deny yourself that figure, it is pure success and something you will not be able to put down.

      All the best
      Maz

      Delete