Description

Non-affiliated, Non-lengthy, Non-articles about Transformers

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Macross One Year Project - May June 2014



The update is that there are no updates. The above picture is about the only movement that has occurred, and even then it consisted of me digging out my little Skull keychain and Matchbox super deformed vintage VF-1S missing all parts to photograph alongside the glorious VF-1S Super Valkyrie reissue. It's not for a lack of trying though, I must have bid on four separate VF-1J Max Jenius reissues and lost each one for an increasing amount. I've seen them go from $70 to $120 on Japanese auction in the space of 3 or 4 months. Macross, along with Diaclone and Masterpiece/3P has become a shade expensive for me currently, so I've been buying cheap TF Animated toys - but I will return to the project. I can't stop looking at my Valks, and I still have 6 months!

All the best
Maz

No comments:

Post a Comment